When it comes to choosing the ideal treatment for beautiful, white, and aligned teeth, you have several options. To act on the whiteness, but also on the alignment, position, structure and morphology of the teeth, teeth whitening is not enough. However, veneers are an ideal cosmetic solution to correct multiple aesthetic defects of the teeth. There are two types of dental veneers to use in cosmetic dentistry: composite veneers and porcelain veneers. To obtain a flawless and natural-looking result, choose porcelain veneers.
Why do our BodyExpert dental technicians recommend Emax veneers?
Emax porcelain veneers are considered the best on the market. Made of lithium glass ceramic, Emax porcelain veneers provide a natural and long-lasting result. The Emax porcelain veneer offers an aesthetic appearance very close to the natural teeth.
Body Expert’s dental technicians produce veneers by hand. With their own oven, Body Expert’s dental technicians create veneers of very high quality, perfectly adapted to the dentition and the desired aesthetic result. The porcelain veneers used by Body Expert dentists are made of 100% porcelain with a 7-layer Emax finish by hand, which allows for great color precision for a very natural look.
What are the indications for porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers can improve the color of one or more teeth. Indeed, they are a long-lasting alternative to tooth whitening to conceal stains caused by tobacco, coffee, or tea on the teeth.
The use of veneers is also indicated to correct a dental misalignment, compensate for height differences, and fill gaps. In the case of sharp, chipped, damaged, or short teeth, porcelain dental veneers will change the shape and appearance of the teeth.
What are the contraindications of porcelain veneers?
There are very few contraindications to the application of porcelain veneers. It is not recommended to use this type of cosmetic dentistry treatment in the following cases:
- If one or more teeth are decayed: it will be necessary to perform a clinical assessment beforehand to ensure that no tooth is decayed. If this is not the case, root canal will have to be performed before bonding the veneers.
- If the teeth or gums suffer from an infection: in the case of periodontal disease, abscesses, inflammation or periodontitis, care must be taken before applying the veneers.
A bad jaw occlusion, a tooth that is too thin or too damaged, and a thin enamel are also contraindications to the application of dental veneers, whether composite or porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers: advantages and disadvantages
|They offer a natural and customized result.||They require a slight trimming of the teeth.|
|They have an excellent lifespan.||This is an irreversible treatment.|
|They do not require any special treatment.||They are not suitable for teeth that are too stained.|
The cost of porcelain veneers can be a barrier to choosing this material for your veneers. However, since dental veneers are much less expensive in Turkey, it is possible to get a very high quality, custom-made treatment at a lower cost.
Porcelain veneers procedure step by step:
The installation of porcelain veneers is carried out in several stages:
- The clinical examination in the dental office: to exclude any contraindication, the dental surgeon performs a clinical examination. This appointment is also used to collect your wishes, to take pictures to make a before and after and to define the colour desired by the patient.
- Trimming and impression: The second appointment is devoted to trimming and making the impression of the teeth. The impression is essential to make a mould that will allow the fabrication of each custom-made veneer. With Body Expert, dental veneers are custom-made, in a traditional way. While waiting for the veneers to be ready, temporary veneers are placed.
- The installation of the permanent veneers: the installation is done under local anaesthesia. The porcelain veneers are tried on and glued.
What are the main brands of porcelain dental veneers?
There are several brands of porcelain dental veneers. Among them, we find the following:
- Emax veneers;
- River 8 veneers
- Glamsmile dental veneers;
- Feldspathic veneers.
The application of porcelain veneers, as part of a Hollywood Smile for instance, is an ideal cosmetic dentistry treatment if you wish to obtain a perfect and custom-made smile. Dental veneers are a painless solution that does not require any maintenance. However, it is necessary to continue to adopt good dental care.
Il n'y a pas de commentaires pour le moment.